13 Nov JOB: Crowdfunding Account Manager
Following an avalanche of new business wins, social creative agency, Honni, part of the marketing services group The Honey Partnership, seeks a hands-on account or marketing manager with consumer technology and agency experience.
As the number of crowdfunding campaigns increases at Honni, ideally the candidate will have experience working at a crowdfunding organization, or who has managed campaigns at an agency.
The candidate will be instrumental in helping clients achieve their crowdfunding targets through a mixture of product marketing and project management. If you are a superbrand builder, a leader, who can manage a portfolio of #ChinaTech accounts – the latest innovations, cutting-edge and soon-to-be trending products – then we want to hear from you.
You must be able to work from our San Francisco office, but you will be part of a multi award-winning international team.
Honni has redefined PR, social and content marketing with the creation of integrated programs for the next generation of superbrands. We apply a philosophy of ‘do something worth talking about and people will’ to everything we do, and we want to work with like-minded people who are social, mobile, creative and driven. Why be a small cog in a big wheel when Honni offers a chance to have a voice and get your ideas seen, heard and shared.
This is the opportunity for an ambitious account manager to take a more active role in a fast-growing agency based in the technology capital of the world. This role will cover marketing, project management, PR and social. Say goodbye to dinosaur PR and marketing agencies and hello to the fast-paced life of an agile, young, thriving social creative agency.
As an account manager you will be accountable for the day-to-day running of several consumer technology accounts, ensuring the team is motivated and performs to client expectations. As a senior member of the team, you will play a key role in decision making, strategy and planning. As part of a small team you will be expected to be hands-on rather than in the background on accounts.
Reporting to a client director, you will deliver programs through online and social, traditional print, and broadcast.
You will be the link between Honni and its Chinese clients, if you speak Mandarin, great, but it’s not essential.
– Ownership and management of client accounts
– Main contact point for clients and key decision-maker within the team
– Be aware of new trends and changes within the major social media platforms
– Research, write, edit, proofread, and distribute written material
– Give presentations to potential, existing clients and your account team
– Work with client directors to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
– Help solve client problems and ensure deadlines are met
– Check, report and measure a campaign’s progress
– Manage third party suppliers engaged on behalf of a client
– Keep in contact with the client and team at all stages of the program
– You will usually work on six to eight accounts simultaneously
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Strong presentation and negotiation skills
– Tenacity, confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
– Excellent organisational, project and time management skills
– Excellent people skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
– Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
– Proven ability to manage client expectations
– Strong project management skills, ability to lead an international team effectively
– Excellent product marketing prowess
– Solid email marketing skills
– Proven public relations and social media proficiency
– Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
Previous experience working in the marketing team of a crowdfunding business or within an agency that services crowdfunding clients is essential.
To apply or enquire, please contact Ella Roche email@example.com